skateboard
Colin Gould

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

A Notification Suggestion?

1995jdg
1995jdg
I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought

7 December 2011 at 16:25

I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought

Last edited by 1995jdg 7 December 2011 at 16:31

I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought :D

Zero_Skater_13
Zero_Skater_1
I have no idea what your talking about. You put insted of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your questions or says something on your topic or photo/video. I dont see where you put the actual suggestion or maybe i just read it wrng but i dont know what the actual suggestion is :/

7 December 2011 at 16:47

I have no idea what your talking about. You put insted of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your questions or says something on your topic or photo/video. I dont see where you put the actual suggestion or maybe i just read it wrng but i dont know what the actual suggestion is
Kris
Kris
We have e-mail notifications for picture/video/guestbook/shout comments (you can disable/enable them in your profile options). Having those notifications on the site would be nice, but I left it out of the last update because it would take a little too much time for what it is. :)

7 December 2011 at 16:51

We have e-mail notifications for picture/video/guestbook/shout comments (you can disable/enable them in your profile options).

Having those notifications on the site would be nice, but I left it out of the last update because it would take a little too much time for what it is.
1995jdg
1995jdg
Oh okay thanks, and Zero its not hard to figure out :) Basically notifications on your profile so when someone replys to your comments or posts on your videos/photos you get notified on your profile :D

7 December 2011 at 17:02

Oh okay thanks, and Zero its not hard to figure out
Basically notifications on your profile so when someone replys to your comments or posts on your videos/photos you get notified on your profile
liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
When you go on H2S allot you'll notice when somebody replyed... believe me

8 December 2011 at 05:27

When you go on H2S allot you'll notice when somebody replyed... believe me

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

The average age of all skateboarders is 12.