skateboard
Matt Sefton

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

A Notification Suggestion?

1995jdg
1995jdg
I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought

7 December 2011 at 16:25

I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought

Last edited by 1995jdg 7 December 2011 at 16:31

I was wondering instead of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your question or says something on your topic or photo/video. If it is too much code to input in html don't worry but its just a thought :D

Zero_Skater_13
Zero_Skater_1
I have no idea what your talking about. You put insted of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your questions or says something on your topic or photo/video. I dont see where you put the actual suggestion or maybe i just read it wrng but i dont know what the actual suggestion is :/

7 December 2011 at 16:47

I have no idea what your talking about. You put insted of having quotes a replying system where you get notified when someone replys to your questions or says something on your topic or photo/video. I dont see where you put the actual suggestion or maybe i just read it wrng but i dont know what the actual suggestion is
Kris
Kris
We have e-mail notifications for picture/video/guestbook/shout comments (you can disable/enable them in your profile options). Having those notifications on the site would be nice, but I left it out of the last update because it would take a little too much time for what it is. :)

7 December 2011 at 16:51

We have e-mail notifications for picture/video/guestbook/shout comments (you can disable/enable them in your profile options).

Having those notifications on the site would be nice, but I left it out of the last update because it would take a little too much time for what it is.
1995jdg
1995jdg
Oh okay thanks, and Zero its not hard to figure out :) Basically notifications on your profile so when someone replys to your comments or posts on your videos/photos you get notified on your profile :D

7 December 2011 at 17:02

Oh okay thanks, and Zero its not hard to figure out
Basically notifications on your profile so when someone replys to your comments or posts on your videos/photos you get notified on your profile
liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
When you go on H2S allot you'll notice when somebody replyed... believe me

8 December 2011 at 05:27

When you go on H2S allot you'll notice when somebody replyed... believe me

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Everything worth doing is worth doing well, and if you don't do it well then don't f*cking bother" - Marc Johnson