skateboard
Jacob_Edwards

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Hi everyone!!!

Jamagan
Jamagan
hello! How's that? Well when I saw I really liked this site because it has a lot of valuable information. If you sometimes do not understand very well what they get, well not my fault I google translated hehehehe, see you!

1 February 2012 at 17:30

hello! How's that? Well when I saw I really liked this site because it has a lot of valuable information. If you sometimes do not understand very well what they get, well not my fault I google translated hehehehe, see you!

shaunwhitefan1
shaunwhitefan
I used google translate once. It was way off.

1 February 2012 at 17:45

I used google translate once. It was way off.
mryculio
mryculio
use wordreference.com its way better than google translate

1 February 2012 at 20:46

use wordreference.com its way better than google translate
Kris
Kris
Try google translate for asian languages, they never get it right. :P Other than that: thanks for your feedback!

2 February 2012 at 02:38

Try google translate for asian languages, they never get it right.

Other than that: thanks for your feedback!
Jamagan
Jamagan
Ok,try them.Thanks.

2 February 2012 at 07:02

Ok,try them.Thanks.
Cynthia
Cynthia
google can be awesome when translate chinese.

2 February 2012 at 11:20

bearskater
bearskater
[quote=Cynthia]google can be awesome when translate chinese.[/quote] I feel that they never get Asian languages right. Especially in Korean, because there's a difference between speaking formally/informally and they never get that right :P

2 February 2012 at 14:14

Cynthia said:

I feel that they never get Asian languages right.
Especially in Korean, because there's a difference between speaking formally/informally and they never get that right

@sogyeokdong

JackO10
JackO10
Well, hello, and we will try to understand what you are trying to communicate with us. :D

3 February 2012 at 07:19

Well, hello, and we will try to understand what you are trying to communicate with us.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When Alan Gelfand invented the ollie in 1976, it was called a "no-hands areal".