skateboard
Elliot Trifilo Photography

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

what type of music you like to listen to when skateboarding

roblub
roblub
i lock contemporary and rock and punk

4 May 2012 at 07:02

skatelegend
skatelegend
i think that just about all music is good. i listen to the radio.

7 May 2012 at 20:17

i think that just about all music is good. i listen to the radio.
liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
meh, radio stations here kinda suck. I've got allot of rock, metal, funk, punk and techno.

8 May 2012 at 13:44

meh, radio stations here kinda suck.
I've got allot of rock, metal, funk, punk and techno.
hookr
hookr
its your decision but i prefer death metal

8 May 2012 at 13:58

its your decision but i prefer death metal
bearskater
bearskater
Whatever music I like at the time. I don't listen while cruising these days, i almost got hit by a car recently because i couldn't hear it... gotta be careful!

8 May 2012 at 14:51

Whatever music I like at the time.
I don't listen while cruising these days, i almost got hit by a car recently because i couldn't hear it...

gotta be careful!

@sogyeokdong

jasonlam_
jasonlam_
young the giant

9 May 2012 at 03:59

young the giant
bearskater
bearskater
^ I had a phase where I listened to them for a couple months but now I'm sick of them :D

9 May 2012 at 13:29

^
I had a phase where I listened to them for a couple months but now I'm sick of them

@sogyeokdong

Specter
Specter
I, one, prefer to listen some Blink 182 or I do recommend Flight facilities - Foreign language ...simply my opinion, you could try anything that fits your style...

10 May 2012 at 03:37

I, one, prefer to listen some Blink 182 or I do recommend Flight facilities - Foreign language ...simply my opinion, you could try anything that fits your style...
jehovany6425
jehovany6425
rap drake t pain lil wayne and lonley island

31 May 2012 at 19:37

rap drake t pain lil wayne and lonley island
bearskater
bearskater
don't post on old topics please!

31 May 2012 at 21:12

don't post on old topics please!

@sogyeokdong

isolatefilms
isolatefilms
Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on :) Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone :)

31 May 2012 at 23:37

Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"A real skateboarder is just somebody who just wants to skateboard and goes and does it...it's never what anybody behind a desk is telling you..." - Lance Mountain