skateboard
Elliot Trifilo Photography

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

skate songs?

undersk8
undersk8
music do you hear to skate?
i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal
bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.

28 May 2012 at 19:51

music do you hear to skate?
i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal
bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.
music do you hear to skate? i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.

jehovany6425
jehovany6425
rap

31 May 2012 at 19:36

rap
isolatefilms
isolatefilms
Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on :) Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone :)

31 May 2012 at 21:55

Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone
sk8tergurl14
sk8tergurl14
Skate Push by lupe fiasco

1 June 2012 at 20:42

zachshuler2000
zachshuler200
mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne

6 June 2012 at 00:42

mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne
kyshreds
kyshreds
That is a good song, but it is called kick, push [quote=sk8tergurl14]Skate Push by lupe fiasco[/quote] :) :)

6 June 2012 at 04:52

That is a good song, but it is called kick, push

sk8tergurl14 said:

Switchfoot
Switchfoot
I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to (Y)

6 June 2012 at 07:58

I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to
noci
noci
I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!

21 June 2012 at 05:18

I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!
felinemax
felinemax
the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves :)

21 June 2012 at 18:04

the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves
skate4life123
skate4life123
Today was a good day- by Ice Cube

23 June 2012 at 23:34

Today was a good day- by Ice Cube
Big_Homie
Big_Homie
If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song (Y)

26 June 2012 at 15:16

If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

The most frequently injured body part due to skateboarding is the wrist.