This is an ideal tool to practise your ollie, but ofcourse it can also be used for other tricks.
There are two different ways to build one:
- With a rope and two standing poles. This is very easy to make, but if you get tangled in the ropes, you're gonna faceplant hard.
- With an adjustable measure stick, I'll explain you this one.
What do you need?
- 3x long blocks of wood (1.50m)
- 1x stick like the back of a broom.
- 2x long blocks of wood (1.00m)
- Lots of screws
- Lots of nails
- (electrical) screwdriver
- 1x measure
Take the 2 long blocks of 1.50m and the 2 blocks of 1.00m
Find the middle of the shorter blocks and screw the longer blocks on that middle point. Do this two times. Now you have 2 big T-shapes.
Take the last block. Find the middle of the shorter blocks again and screw it together at that spot.
Take the measure and draw lines on the long blocks with your pencil, with 5cm in between. Hammer a nail on every line.
Take the stick, put it on the nails and you're ready to practise! Put the stick low first and work your way up.
Please press "Like" if this helped you
Similar guides you might like